1. I am a people pleaser. I love to see the smile on someone’s face when I do something nice for them.
2. I hate being late. I always try to make it anywhere I have to be early so, I can be ready for what might be ahead.
3. I love spending time with my family! Bowling, movies, park, etc.
4. One famous person I’ve met was Chris Brown. It was in the beginning of his career. He was at a theme park for a concert.
5. I value my family! I love spending time with them when I am not working which isn’t as much as I would like.
6. If I could have one food for the rest of my life it would be a tough choice between a cheese burger and key lime pie!
7. I’ve always secretly wished that I could travel the world. I would love to go around the world to see all of the different ways to live.
8. I have a two children that love to watch Disney movies!!! We love to go back to Disney soon.
9. I enjoy working with children because it is amazing to see it click when you teach them something new and to know you did something amazing.
10. My experience working with children is I started babysitting at 13 then went on to help out at the church daycare and camps. I have two children one 9 and the other 3. I also have worked with the school board as a teacher assistant(paraprofessional) for 3.5 years also worked with the school before and after school care. I altogether have 15 years experience working with children.